Skip to main content

Constitution founded on the Native American Principles

This great country was founded on the Native American Principles. Those are some who believe it and some who do not. Please listen to the story. Tell me what are your thoughts.

https://youtu.be/uRP8C2xpyEQ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mad Mikes Quotes - Be true to yourself

Mad Mike Truth - Unlock Your Gifts Know Who You Are

God has given us a destiny and destination in life. We all have different talents and strengths. Mine for example is being able to relate and be emotionally one with people. It's good and bad thing trust me lolol!  It's something over the years I've learned to accept it. I don't like hanging around people, I'm an introvert. The more I fought it the more people I came in contact with lolol! It's just who I am Let me ask you, Do you know your gift talents and strengths? If not I hope this video of Joel Osteen help you to learn yourself!